Such a disease as acute tonsillitis, moreknown among ordinary people under the name "angina". Symptoms of it are extremely unpleasant, and in addition to the general unhealthy condition that exists for colds, tonsillitis is characterized by:
- persistent sore throat;
- Redness of the mucosa of the mouth and larynx;
- In particularly difficult cases - the appearance of a white coating on the glands and secretions from them caused by pathogens.
Very often, with angina, several agents are prescribed to relieve pain in the throat. One of them are all kinds of rinses. Than gargle with angina?
First of all, we turn to medicaldrugs designed to alleviate the suffering of patients with acute tonsillitis. The most famous remedy from their arsenal is tincture of calendula. This medicinal plant in the form of alcohol solution effectively removes irritation of the tonsils and does not differ too much taste, and therefore it can be easily applied even to young children.
A lot of benefits bring with the correct application of folk methods of treatment of sore throat. Such, for example, as:
- rinse with beet juice, mixed with 9% vinegar. Just do not forget to dilute the resulting mixture with water before rinsing;
- the old, still "grandmother's" recipe for what they rinsea throat at an angina, it is an iodine with salt. In warm water, you should dissolve three to four drops of iodine and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. By the way, salt is better to take immediately iodized;
- if the sore throat is accompanied not only by the pain in the throat, but also by swelling, they can be removed by a decoction of chamomile, which should be gargled four or five times a day.
And finally, you should bring the general rules of rinsing, under which the sore throat will be cured more effectively:
Now you know what the sore throat with angina. Do it right, do not overcool and be healthy!