Passport for a child under 14 years isA real opportunity for children to travel with their parents to other countries. In addition, such a document allows a child to travel independently to other states, for example by exchange or for study.
Submit an application and application for registrationeven through the Internet. As for the period of manufacturing the passport, it should not last more than 30 days from the time of contacting the service. In some cases, the extradition may be delayed for up to 4 months. The duration of the document is 5 years. Then you will have to reissue it.
Getting a passport can be expedited if youyou need to urgently go abroad for treatment or one of your relatives has died. To do this, you need to provide a telegraph notification or other confirmation of the need to speed up the procedure.
- a certificate of birth of children (originals and notarized copies), and they must additionally have a special insert, which indicates citizenship;
- a copy of the parents' civil passport (all completed pages);
- 4 photographs of a child measuring 3.5 x 4.5 cm. Their quality should be high; It is desirable that the image is colored, although a black and white picture is also allowed;
- 2 photos of parents;
- a questionnaire that is filled in the presence of one of the parents (2 copies);
- receipt of payment of state tax.
If a foreign passport for a child under 14 was alreadyissued earlier, but its validity has already expired, you should still submit a certified copy of the first page of the old document to the migration authorities.
There is also a biometric map. It is equipped with a special chip, which contains all the necessary information about the child, up to the blood group, and sometimes fingerprints. Documents for issuing a passport for a child for each of the presented species are the same.
A standard passport for a child under 14 years old has these advantages:
- smaller amount of tax;
- there is no need in the presence of the child himself in the migration department during the execution of documents;
- Passport is produced in the region where the application was submitted.
A new generation document is verypopular for today. However, not everyone can take out a biometric passport for a child under 14 years of age. The fact is that he has relatively few advantages:
- a long period of validity (up to 10 years);
- it is accepted by almost all countries and there are practically no problems with issuing visas;
- can contain many more pages than the standard version.
The disadvantages of such a document for the childA bit more. First of all, the child, regardless of age, and the passport can be issued from birth, will have to appear in person in the Office. In addition, the baby is growing and its appearance is changing rapidly, which can cause a lot of problems when trying to cross the border. Therefore, it is necessary to change such a passport much earlier than the expiration of its validity.
In addition, parents need to pay morehigh state fee. A produced and issued such a document only in the capital. And it takes much more time to produce such a passport.
It must be remembered that there is a designa state duty for a child on a foreign passport. It is 1000-1200 rubles, depending on the type of document (standard or biometric). You can apply for registration through the Internet, but all other documents should be provided personally.
If parents of children do not live together, then inthe migration service should submit additional documents: permission to take the child out of the country, a certificate of death of relatives, a certificate of the unknown whereabouts of the mother or father.
In principle, these are all features of registration of a foreign passport for children. In any case, additional requirements can be obtained from the Migration Department of your region.
Also you will have to decide on the type of document. A biometric passport is more suitable for an adult.