The tie has long ceased to be a subjectexclusively male wardrobe. Ladies wear it with pleasure. Sometimes for a certain image a girl needs a tie of a specific shape and color, and there is no place to buy it. This article presents the patterns of accessories of various types: long with elastic and butterfly-samovyaz.
The oldest tie in the world
The word "tie" came to us from the German language: halstuch literally translates as "scarf." The latter was really the prototype of the accessory.
The oldest ties found in China. In the 70s it became a real sensation. Chinese peasants who dug a well found an amazing burial - the tomb of Emperor Qin Shi Huang Di, who ruled around 220s BC. er By tradition, the ruler in China was buried along with his army. Qin Shihuang-di did not want to destroy the faithful filed and ordered to make copies of the soldiers and their horses. In the tomb on the necks of the models, they discovered the first resemblance of ties.
Tie with elastic
And is it so difficult - pattern tie with an elastic band? Let's see.
- Draw the pattern as shown in the photo. Fold along the line "fold".
- Cut the template. Then we turn it over and mark the place where the lining will be.
- At the end of the manipulation pattern (tie) should look like this.
- We decompose beforehand ironed fabric. Tie tailored to the scythe.
- Take a piece of non-woven and glue it with an iron. This is necessary so that the accessory retains its shape. The corner is turned up and stitched.
- Fold the tie along the fold line and strike.
- The workpiece must be turned and ironed.
- Measure the width of the top of the tie. If necessary, trim it with scissors.
- Cut out the knot: we need a strip equal to twice the width of the upper part of the accessory, plus a small seam allowance.
- Detail need to strengthen non-woven.
- Fold it in two and sew.
- Turn out and press so that the seam is in the center.
- Smoothes back and cut off unnecessary.
- We lay out the knot with a trapezoid and sew gum.
- We slip the tip of the tie into a knot and smooth it out.
As you can see, the pattern of a tie with an elastic band is very simple. In order to create an accessory, you will need the elementary skills of a seamstress, fabric and sewing machine.
Do not forget that such a tie can be wornonly in an informal setting. The accessory is considered an alternative to the classic form that needs to be tied. A tie with an elastic band is suitable for boys, women and men in the composition of the stage costume. At ceremonial events, as well as in the business world, it is customary to wear classic models.
We now turn to the bow tie. To sew a bow-shaped model is easy even for a schoolgirl. This does not require a tie pattern.
Let us dwell on a more complex form - the butterfly-samovyaze.
Types of samovyaz butterflies
There are several types of such accessories:
- Butterfly is a classic of the genre.
- Large Butterfly - this is a gorgeous solemn version. The tie is a little wider than the classic wide, but completely repeats its shape.
- Modified Batterfly - a modified form of the first option. The waist of such a butterfly is slightly narrower than a classic accessory. As you know, it was worn by Winston Churchill.
- Batwing is a butterfly shape that differs from Butterfly in the absence of a “waist.” Unleashed, it resembles a bat.
- Batwing - Diamond Point - a mixture of classic forms. The size is like the Batwing model, and the waist is like the Butterfly.
Do-it-yourself bow tie: pattern
In this master class you will learn how to create an accessory of a classic form.
Tools to cook for work:
- a piece of chalk;
- sushi stick / pencil / spoke;
- sewing machine.
- non-woven fabric;
- the cloth;
Let's step by step figure out how to sew a tie with your own hands:
- The pattern for each person is built individually. Take the necessary measurements and build the pattern according to the scheme. Cut it out and pin it to the inside of the fabric.
- Circle the contour, making an seam allowance (7 mm). Cut out the part.
- We put the blank on the fabric and pin the studs. Cut along with allowances for three more such details. There will be four of them.
- We also cut out four parts from non-woven fabric.
- Glue non-woven blanks to the fabric with an iron.
- Sew the parts, folding them face to face, leavingsmall hole for turning out. Before turning out the workpiece, cut off all the excess fabric and corners. You can also make multiple cuts at the bend points.
- Remove the bow tie with a long object. Close the hole with a secret seam.
- At the ends of the butterfly, you can sew or stick the adhesive tape.
How to tie a classic bow tie
Previously, we have disassembled how the pattern of bow tie (samovyaz) is constructed. Sewing a similar accessory, you need to know how to tie it. You can see the phased scheme below.
This information is useful to both men and women. Mothers of adolescent girls imperative advice: teach your daughters to cope with such accessories - princes do not wear elastic butterflies!