What is the difference between a women's bag and other types of bags
In ancient times, people came up with differentdevices for carrying food and stuff. Later, bags for transportation and storage appeared. Gradually they became beautiful, comfortable to wear. Their shape and volume also underwent changes. Now at the peak of fashion this kind of this accessory, like a women's tablet-tablet. Consider its main differences from other species.
Classification of products
Bags are classified by several features:
- By appointment - road, everyday, evening, sports, beach, business, workers, household.
- In form - square, cylindrical, rectangular, triangular, trapezoidal, semicircular, round.
- On rigidity - hard, soft, semi-rigid.
- By the method of closing - with a valve, with an open top, with a zip, with a frame lock, on buttons, on buttons.
Women's bag-tablet is a productmedium size for carrying on the shoulder. Adjustable strap is made for ease of use. The shape can be rectangular, square or with rounded corners. The fastener is usually a zipper or a valve. All of these individual features are distinctive and advantageously stand out this model against the background of others such as:
- Envelope - a small handbag on the valve with one handle of various shapes. Used for solemn occasions and everyday life. The disadvantage is the small capacity.
- The carpet is a medium-sized product with a wide bottom, stable walls of rectangular shape, with a frame lock. The female bag has an advantage over the bag due to the long handles.
- Postal bag - a capacious model with a wide belt, with a zip or a valve. Comfortable, but not always appropriate in the wardrobe.
- Ridicule is a small handbag decorated with a decor, without a handle. The form can be any. It is not intended for daily wear, while a female tablet, on the contrary, is used every day.
- Torba is a three-dimensional model with one-piece knobs on a button or zipper. Do not keep the shape because of a soft base.
- Baguette - an accessory resembles a French baguette. Handle is one, medium length. Suitable for everyday wear, but not everyone likes because of the elongated shape.
- The knapsack is capacious, has a flat bottom andrectangular shape. He, as well as a female tablet over his shoulder, has a long adjustable strap. But, unlike it, the satchel is designed for sports people.
- Suitcase is a travel accessory of a rigid rectangular shape on a latch or zipper. Can have wheels. Has a limited purpose - only for business trips and travel.
- Clutch - a large purse without pens, rectangular or oval shape. Designed for festive occasions. Not appropriate for every day.
There are other types of bags.But, as practice shows, the most convenient are women's tablet bags. Photos show how they can be diverse. Models are beautiful, capacious and emphasize the individual style of modern women. You can put documents, cosmetics, phone, wallet and other women's trifles into the offices. It is also convenient to carry a tablet in such a bag. This accessory is indispensable at work and in everyday life.